Dr. Utkarsh Tiwari (M.D.S Pedodontist)
Pedodontist, Associate Professor
Pedodontist at dental clinics and research centre. He is alumnus of the esteemed institution People,s College of dental sciences and research centre. He is also currentrly working as reader in dept. of pedodontics and preventive dentistry, mansarovar dental college.
BDS ( Bhopal, PCDS)
MDS ( Bhopal, PCDS)
Clinical experience: aprrox: 8 years
As a scientific speaker:
- “Most electronegative with positive results “Fluorides” presented in 9th International Conference of Asian Academy of Preventive Dentistry at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ( 9-10 Nov. 2010 )
- Presented a poster on “Management of developmental defects of enamel and dentin in children and its co-relation to smile” presented at 32nd Annual National Conference of ISPPD at Amritsar. (12-14 Nov. 2010)
- Presented a Paper “Knowledge and attitudes among Bhopal private dental practitioners regarding child abuse and neglect” presented at 33rd Annual National Conference of ISPPD at Manglore.
- Presented a paper on “Knowledge and attitudes among Bhopal dental practitioners regarding child protection”. presented at 34rd National Conference of ISPPD at Pattaya, Thailand
- Delivered a guest lecture on child abuse and neglect in university of semmelweis, Budapest, Hungary
- Tiwari V, Saxena V, Bhambhal A, Tiwari U, Singh A. Knowledge towards Immunization among dentists of Bhopal City. J Orofac Res 2012;2(2):73-75
- Tiwari V, Saxena V,Bhambhal A,Tiwari U, Singh A, Goud A, The Oral health status of patients with renal diseases in central India: a preliminary study. Journal of Renal Care 2013;39(4):208-213.
- Tiwari V, Saxena V, Bhambhal A, Tiwari U, Singh A, jain M, Goud S.Dental trauma and mouthguard awareness and use among contact and noncontact athletes in central India. Journal of Oral Science,2014;56(4): 239-243
- Singh A, Bhambal A, Saxena S, Tiwari V, Tiwari U Assessment of dentition status and treatment needs of police personnel in Bhopal city, Central India. International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health , 2015; 4(6):1-6
- Singh A, Tiwari V, Tiwari U, Dubey A, Tiwari G, Kale S. Contribution of genomes towards changing dentistry – time for dentists to change. International journal of oral health sciences and advances,2015;3(1):
- Singh A, Tiwari V, Tiwari U, Santha B, Singh A, dwivedi P.A hidden treasure: contribution of genome towards the fast changing dentistry.Annals of health and health sciences,2015;2(1):11-15
- Singh A, Saxena S, Tiwari V, Tiwari Knowledge level on evidence based dentistry among academic dental practitioner of Bhopal city a preliminary survey, J Educ Eval health prof ,2015;12(26) Ahead of print
- Singh A, Bhambal A, Saxena S, Tiwari V, Tiwari U, Singh A Assessment of periodontal status of Indian police personnel of central india: A cross sectional representative study. SRM journal of research in dental sciences,2015
- Singh A, Bhambal A, Saxena S, Tiwari V, Tiwari U, Shrivastava R. Oral hygiene practices and its relationship with periodontal status among police personnel of Bhopal city, Central india : A epidemiological studyChrismed journal of health and research ,2015;2(3)1-7
- Singh A, Tiwari V, Tiwari U. First year dental students motivation for choosing the dental professional :A questionnaire study of budding dentists in central india,International journal of Education and psychological research;1(4):1-6
- Tiwari V, Saxena V, Tiwari U, Singh A, Jain M, Singh A. Dental traumatic injuries among sports personnel of central India. Saudi jornal of sports medicine ,2015;15(2):1-3
- Tiwari V, Saxena V, Tiwari U, Singh A, santha B, Dwivedi V. Assessment of dental erosion among sports personnel in central india. Saudi journal of sports medicine,2015;15(3):226-230
- Jain A, Tyagi P, Bansal A, Tiwari U.Blessing Non-vital Tooth with Life through Revascularization.J Orofac Res 2015;5(1):
- Santha B, Saxena V, Jain M, Tiwari V, Singh A, Tiwari U. The critical incident technique in dental research: A review. CHRISMED J Health Res 2016;3:10-4.
- Kulkarni P, Anand A, Bansal A, Jain A, Tiwari U, Agrawal S. Erosive effects of pediatric liquid medicinal syrups on primary enamel: An in vitro comparative study. Indian J Dent 2016;7:131‑3.
- Kulkarni P, Agrawal S, Bansal A, Jain A, Tiwari U, Anand A. Assessment of nickel release from various dental appliances used routinely in pediatric dentistry. Indian J Dent 2016;7:81-5.
- Tiwari U, Singla S, Thakur RA, Tiwari V, Singh A, Santha B. “Prevalence of malocclusion and oral hygiene status in school children of 8-12 years of age in Bhopal city. International journal of current research 2016; 8 (11): 41126-41131.